Friday, October 21, 2011

Email is hard

oops. hard to tyype and easy to send too soon.

Speech is intelligible and clearing daily.
iam walking but wobbly from both minor nerve damage and the damn bedresst.

I am sure in a few weeks this will seem an unpleasant dream, although for now, it''s rather hard work.

love, always,
AJllent.
st
Most worrying were my eyes, which have some motor muscle damage and double vision which makes reading very very hard
. The neuroopthalmologist assures me that aall that damage is recoverable, and if not, treatable, which is exce

(Email reply to my mother. At the time I could not read well enough to see that the cursor had moved,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say what you're thinking, be excellent to each other, assume the best in other people, and just don't be a dick!