Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Google+ Update (Dictated)

Hello friends. Sorry I've been somewhat absent here. I've been slightly busy having strokes all over New York. A week ago in a stroke of genius I started in my apartment, then was at Mt. Sinai Queens by a stroke of luck when the next round happened and have since been transferred to Mt. Sinai Manhattan. Visitors are very welcome to come and laugh at me as I spill tea and flail with a walker. I'm currently in room 101A in ward 8W in the Guggenheim Pavilion. I'm not certain what the visiting hours are but I believe they should be on the Mt. Sinai website.

P.S. - Percoset is really good stuff.

Love,
Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say what you're thinking, be excellent to each other, assume the best in other people, and just don't be a dick!