Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Goals (Week 2)

So the stretching (which I didn't manage at all) last week, has been pretty lame. I need to get back to my regular routine. I deleted everything I wrote on Tuesday, and started again on Wednesday, and that's clearly visible in the numbers. But I had to do the frustrating experiment on Tuesday to find the clearer path for the rest of the week... and then I got XCOM, and Friday and Saturday went to hell, and Sunday is always a busy day. In fairness, what I am writing right now is very hard but at least I got my head down and did some.

Speaking of having my head down, it looks like my nose was well in the trough this week, making my weight goal the only one I failed. Eh, whatever. I gained muscle mass, and the weight will come off eventually. Stretching on Saturday was pretty perfunctory, but I did it. These goals will do for another week: If I can keep them up and play XCOM as well, I'll be in good shape.

Weight Goal: 170lb. Last week: 196lb, this week: 198lb.

Exercise Goal: gym 3-4x, swim 2-3x - This week: M:swim, T:Upper, W:swim, Th: Lower F: swim, Sat: upper, Sun:lower

Meditation: M, T, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun

Tai Chi: M,T,W,Th, F, Sat, Sun

Stretching Goal: after every gym - T, Th, Sat, Sun

Writing Goal: write at least one word a day on Project #1 - M: 377, T 83, W: 329, Th: some, F: 32, Sat: 34, Sun: 42. Total: 897+some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say what you're thinking, be excellent to each other, assume the best in other people, and just don't be a dick!