Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IOU

I have much I've been meaning to write about, but the days have been simply packed. In no particular order the stuff I'm mulling:
  • The ASPIRE post-stroke program that I concluded a few weeks back.
  • More on exercise in general and stretching in particular.
  • Thoughts on neuroplasticity and the book that +Ralph Mazza recommended a while back.
  • Further thoughts on neuroplasticity and stroke recovery, or more general brain injury recovery.
  • Yet more on neuroplasticity and stretching and "Stretching Scientifically" by Thomas Kurz (a.k.a. How The Eastern Bloc Won So Many Medals For So Long).
  • My grandmother's funeral last Friday, attending it, and crashing hard on Saturday.
  • A better visit with eye doctors this morning.
When, how, and whether I write about any of this stuff may get subsumed again in the day-to-day of recovery, though. Shit happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say what you're thinking, be excellent to each other, assume the best in other people, and just don't be a dick!