I have much I've been meaning to write about, but the days have been simply packed. In no particular order the stuff I'm mulling:
- The ASPIRE post-stroke program that I concluded a few weeks back.
- More on exercise in general and stretching in particular.
- Thoughts on neuroplasticity and the book that recommended a while back.
- Further thoughts on neuroplasticity and stroke recovery, or more general brain injury recovery.
- Yet more on neuroplasticity and stretching and "Stretching Scientifically" by Thomas Kurz (a.k.a. How The Eastern Bloc Won So Many Medals For So Long).
- My grandmother's funeral last Friday, attending it, and crashing hard on Saturday.
- A better visit with eye doctors this morning.